From May 20 – 26, Rossini’s invites diners to experience its special Primosic Wine & Dine menus.
Executive Chef Gaetano Palumbo has created a selection of exceptional dishes to enjoy with Primosic wines from Collio in the northeast Italian region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia. The Primosic family have been producing renowned wines since the 19thcentury. Today, the family grow the classic grape varietals to produce wines that are pure expressions of Collio and centuries of tradition.
Chef Gaetano’s Primosic menus can be ordered as three, four or five courses with wine pairings.
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Offer requires a full pre-payment and is non-refundable.
- Advanced booking is recommended.
- Bookings made via the Online Store receive a 22% off benefit based on the original price of THB 3,531 net. (inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax).
- Not applicable in addition to other promotions or discount cards.
- All vouchers must be redeemed on between May 20 - 24 & 26 only.
- Images are non-contractual.