- First Class THB 4,500++ includes whole lobster and sturia caviar
A Magical Multi-Sensory Pop-up Dining Experience
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok is excited to welcome Le Petit Chef, the world’s smallest chef.
Le Petit Chef brings high-tech visual mapping, light and sound to your restaurant table for an immersive storytelling experience. During your private dinner, a 58mm animated chef is projected onto your plate and proceeds to ‘cook’ food in front of you.
The innovative dining experience will be held in our pop-up venue where a maximum of 12 guests will be seated at one long table.
- Monday – Friday: 18:30 – 20:00 hrs and 20:30 hrs till late
- Saturday – Sunday: 18:00 – 19:30 hrs and 20:00 hrs till late
- Sunday: 12:30 - 14:00 hrs
*** Please call 662 649 8353 to make your reservation prior to your purchase ***
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Offer requires a full pre-payment and is non-refundable.
- Advanced booking is required.
- Bookings made via the Online Store receive a 15% off benefit based on the original price of THB 5,296.50 net. ((inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax).
- Not applicable in addition to other promotions or discount cards.
- All vouchers must be redeemed before March 31, 2020.
- Menu may subject to change without prior notice.
- All vouchers cannot be used during special events (eg. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day).
- For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Images are non-contractual.