We invite you to embark on a journey of sensory awareness while serviced by visually impaired guides.
Upon arrival at BarSu, you are welcomed at the chic and stylish gastro lounge where your guide for the evening will provide a brief explanation of the extraordinary “Dining in the Dark” concept before introducing a choice of four delicious 4-course set menus including Asian, western, vegetarian, and a special surprise menu. The price is THB 1,450++ per person for food only. For each diner, the hotel will make a donate to the Foundation for the Blind in Thailand.
After your memorable dinner, you will be led back into BarSu where you will be presented with dishes from your menu.
Switch off the lights and turn on your senses at “Dine in the Dark”. Available from 18.30 hours, Monday – Saturday (last orders 21.30 hours).
The Dine in the Dark experience is only recommended for children above 12 years or older and accompanied by parents.
*** Kindly be informed that on Tuesday, October 22, DID is fully booked for dinner. Thank you for your kind understanding. ***
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Offer requires a full pre-payment and is non-refundable.
- Based on seat availability, reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Not valid during special events & promotions.
- Bookings made via the Online Store receive a 20% off benefit based on the original price of THB 1,706.65 net.
- Not valid on special occasions (e.g.festive days, valentine's day)
- Not applicable in addition to other promotions or discount cards.
- The price is net (inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax).
- Should you wish to redeem your voucher, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All vouchers must be redeemed before November 24, 2019.
- Images are non-contractual.