Join us at basil on Tuesday October 22 for our special “Alois Lageder Wine Dinner”, an extraordinary evening of contemporary Thai cuisine with our own Chef Krit and Chef Black from Blackitch Artisan Kitchen in Chiang Mai.
United by a passion for creating exceptional Thai cuisine, the two talented chefs will surprise and delight diners with a fabulous menu inspired by well-known regional dishes and rare local ingredients. Each highly unique dish on the 7-course menu will be paired with biodynamic wines from Alois Lageder.
basil’s Chef Krit Prathuangsukh is renowned for his contemporary take on Thai cuisine that remains true to authentic flavors. He studied at the prestigious California School of Culinary Arts, Le Cordon Bleu where he learnt classic French cuisine techniques. He has worked at Bouchon Bistro in Beverley Hills, California, owned by 3-star Michelin Chef Thomas Keller and in top kitchens in Japan. It was in these two countries that he was introduced to the modern techniques and artistic presentation that have come to define his style.
Chef Phanuphon "Black" Bulsuwan from Blackitch Artisan Kitchen is a self-taught chef. His restaurant in Chiang Mai seats just 16 guests at two intimate tables. Diners come to experience an exciting daily-changing menu that focuses on seasonal, sustainable local ingredients.
The modern Thai cuisine at basil will be complemented by Alois Lageder biodynamic wines from the Alto Adige region of northern Italy, a perfect match for the food and philosophy of the two gifted chefs. The Alois Lageder winery is known for high quality wines, a commitment to sustainable agriculture, and an experimental spirit.
Don’t miss this unique Thai dining experience with Chef Krit and Chef Black at basil’s “Alois Lageder Wine Dinner” on Tuesday October 22.
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Offer requires a full pre-payment and is non-refundable.
- Based on seat availability, reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Not valid during special events & promotions.
- Not applicable in addition to other promotions or discount cards.
- The price is net (inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax).
- All vouchers must be redeemed only on October 22, 2019.
- Bookings made via the Online Store receive a 22% off benefit based on the original price of THB 4,119.50 net (inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax).
- Images are non-contractual.