From October 9 - 12, five of Italy’s highly acclaimed Michelin-starred guest chefs will present an abundance of taste from different regions of Italy at five renowned Marriott hotel restaurants as part of the 11th Italian Cuisine & Wines World Summit.
Rossini’s, the Michelin Plate awarded restaurant at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit will host Chef Tano Simonato from Milano. His restaurant, Tano Passami l’Olio in Milan is the recipient of a Michelin star and numerous other awards. Chef Tano is known for his love of olive oil (the restaurant name means “pass me the olive oil”) and it is the foundation of his tasteful, yet light signature dishes. Chef Tano’s menu will include his signature red prawn carpaccio, caramelized Fine de Claire oyster, black rice crumble, pistachios and potatoes with seawater air.
*** Choice of appetizer, soup, pasta, main, dessert with 3 glasses of wine ***
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Offer requires a full pre-payment and is non-refundable.
- Based on seat availability, reservations must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Not applicable in addition to other promotions or discount cards.
- The price is net (inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax).
- All vouchers must be redeemed only between October 10 - 12, 2019.
- Bookings made via the Online Store receive a 15% off benefit (inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax).
- Images are non-contractual.