On November 22 and 23, 2019, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok, in partnership with Gastronauts Asia, San Pellegrino and G Four Wines, welcomes Michelin star Chef Martina Caruso to its award-winning Italian restaurant, Rossini’s. The talented young chef will create a special 6-course Sicilian Journey menu with optional wine pairings.
Chef Martina Caruso from Signum restaurant, Salina Island, received her first Michelin star at the young age of 27. She is also the recipient of the “Michelin Best Female Chef 2019” award, a prize given under the Atelier des Grandes Dames project by Veuve Clicquot which was created to celebrate outstanding female talent in haute cuisine. Acclaimed by food critics, she is known for her fresh, light dishes, interpreted with elegance and originality. She began her culinary career at her father’s hotel before going on to study professional cooking at Gambero Rosso in Rome. Chef Martina went on to work at Jamie’s Italian by Jamie Oliver in London, as well as some of Italy’s top restaurants such as the one Michelin starred Open Colonna and Pipero al Rex in Rome, and the two Michelin starred La Torre del Saracino in Vico Equense, Naples. The Michelin guide says of Chef Martina, “her cuisine is structured and at the same time fresh and delicate with original ideas that enhance the flavors of local ingredients.”
Join Chef Martina Caruso for an extraordinary Michelin star Sicilian Journey at Rossini’s!
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Offer requires a full pre-payment and is non-refundable.
- Based on seat availability, reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Not valid during special events & promotions.
- Not applicable in addition to other promotions or discount cards.
- The price is net (inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax).
- All vouchers must be redeemed between November 22 - 23, 2019 only.
- Bookings made via the Online Store receive a 22% off benefit based on the original price of THB 7,650.50 net (inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax).
- Images are non-contractual.